Lastdates takes your privacy seriously
At Lastdates we recognize that privacy is most important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by Lastdates or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Lastdates's "services").
- This policy covers how Lastdates treats personal information that Lastdates collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Lastdates products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Lastdates does not own or control, or to people that Lastdates does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Lastdates collects personal information when you register with Lastdates, when you use Lastdates products or services, when you visit Lastdates pages or the pages of certain Lastdates partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Lastdates may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address etc. When you register with Lastdates and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Lastdates automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Lastdates cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Lastdates uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Lastdates does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Lastdates does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Lastdates does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Lastdates under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Lastdates communicate with you about offers from Lastdates and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Lastdates displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria-for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Lastdates does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Lastdates advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, hotels, telecom companies, small or big products(goods selling) and software companies).
- Lastdates works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Lastdates may set and access Lastdates cookies on your computer.
- Lastdates lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Lastdates cookies.
- Lastdates uses web beacons to access Lastdates cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Lastdates products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Lastdates Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Lastdates service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Lastdates Newsletter, that are considered part of your Lastdates account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Lastdates account by visiting Account Deletion page.
- Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's Lastdates account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Lastdates may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Lastdates account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please be free to contact us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: October 29(tuesday), 2013